Sunday, September 17, 2006

Preeclampsia Labetalol But Feel Bad

It would almost kitschy if it's not as nice would

If you wait a long time and is looking forward to something, as a fan at a concert for example, or hungry in the restaurant's food, then it can happen that you will be disappointed. But if you have happy like a kid on Christmas can not be disappointed be.

After a week, from Friday evening to Friday evening, I had (we had [and how beautiful it is, "we" to say]) again only to realize that is the reality. Not just a voice on the phone or SMS.

The weather was exceptionally with and on Saturday we once walked around the lake Kemnader have fueled the sun and watching hordes of inline skaters.

can sit canoodling on the sofa and be surprisingly uncomfortable ;-) Mainly because I have just brought a rather painful inflammation in the shoulder behind me and still can not load properly.
From Friday to Saturday, I've hardly slept a wink. Somewhere else to stay than at home I was never really haunted, to the pulse to 180 a couple of innocent good-night kisses, and then someone next to me, to whom one can cuddle in ... At least I was not cold, otherwise I always cold in bed. And from Saturday to Sunday, then I slept like a baby, tonight I'll miss it already.

Now I undergo a permanent grin on his face and has only eyes for a moment to me to miss even a feeling in my stomach like a rollercoaster ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment