Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Matchbox 1985 Car With Shifter

Happy New!

Phew, the last entry dated even by the fourth of December! Short program nachgetragen over the holidays: Christmas at my parents with my sister and her boyfriend. A. On the second holiday came after a train, we then went to Strasbourg for four days. From there on New Year's Eve to Heidelberg to my sister on New Year's to Heilbronn to other relatives, then via home to me. On Friday we went to Essen.

That was until now by far the longest time I have A. and I spent together. Two weeks where we have everything together, barely even a few hours alone. And it worked - sure it was a relaxed situation, holidays, nice Weather, nice people. Still, I'm glad it could have been able to be that we are after three days on my nerves.

I'll visit that I have a few photos of Strasbourg put in here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment