Friday, March 6, 2009

Mcconnell Funeral Home Greenwood Ar

Poison Christian








There's this little guy sitting inside a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half-an-hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down.

The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't see a man crying. No, it's not that. Today day is the worst of my life. First, I overslept and was late to an important meeting. My boss, outrageous, fired me. When I left the building to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police, they said they could do nothing. I got a cab to return home, and after I paid the cab driver and the cab had gone, I found that I left my whole wallet in the cab. I got home only to find my wife was in bed with the gardener. I left home and came to this bar. And when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison ...


For more fun, please read the following Google translations -)  


Danish ...

There is this little guy sitting inside a bar, just looking at his drink. He is like that for half an hour.

Then this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy and just drink it all down.

The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, Come on man, I was just kidding. Here, I'll buy you a drink. I just can not see a man crying. No, it is not so. Today is the worst day of my life. First, I overslept and was late for an important meeting. My boss, outrageous, fired me. When I left the building to my car I found out that it was stolen. The police, they said they could do anything. I got a cab to return home and after I paid the cab driver and the cab was gone, I found that I left my whole wallet in the cab. I came home, only to find my wife was sleeping with the gardener. I went home and came to this bar. And when I was thinking about putting an end to my life you show up and drink my poison ...

Russian ...

Там это немного the guy sitting inside a bar, just looking at his drink. He remains, as half an hour.

Then, it's in big trouble-making truck driver steps next to the it takes to drink with the guy, and just drinks it all down.

The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says Come on man, I was just joke. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just do not see a man cry. No, it's not. Today is the worst in my life. First, I overslept and was late for an important meeting. My boss, outrageous, fired me. When I left the building for my car, I found out it was stolen. Police, they said they could not do anything. I am a taxi to go home, and after I paid the cab driver and the cab was, I discovered that I had left my wallet in the cab. My house only to find his wife in bed with the gardener. I left home and came to this bar. And when I thought about the end of his life, then come and drink my poison ...


German ...

Es ist das kleine Kerl sitzt in a bar with his drink. He will remain for half an hour.

Then, that great difficulties truck driver steps next to him is the drink from the guy, and just drinks all down.

The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, Come on man, I was only joking. Here, I'll buy another drink. I can not tell a man to cry. No, it is not so. Today is the worst day of my life. First, sleepy, and I was late for an important meeting. My boss, outrageous, fired me. When I left the building to my car, I have often found it was stolen. The police, they said they could not do anything. I have a taxi to return home, and after I paid the taxi driver and the car had gone, I found that I my whole wallet in the cab. I was at home only to my wife in bed with the gardener. I got home and came to this bar. And when I thought of to put an end to my life, you and drink my poison ...


French ...

Il ya ce petit garçon assis dans un bar, juste en regardant son verre. Il reste que, comme pour une demi-heure.

Ensuite, ce gros problème de conducteur de camion à pas beside him, takes the drink of man and drink only that.

The poor man starts crying. The truck driver said, Come on man, I'm just kidding. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I can not see a man cry. No, that's not it. Today is the worst day of my life. First, I overslept and was late for an important meeting. My boss, outrageous, fired me. When I left the building to my car, I discovered it was stolen. The police, they said they could not do anything. I got a taxi back home, and after paying the taxi driver and the taxi was gone, I think I left my wallet in the cab. I'm just at home find my wife was in bed with the gardener. I left home and came to this bar. And when I thought of ending my life, introduce yourself and drink my poison ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment