Sunday, July 23, 2006

Prolixcis Male Enhancement

el_tesafilm @ 2006-07-23T19: 17:00

a weekend. it is something nice at night for hours at a 2 on a wide field to stand and look in the sky. shooting stars during which three are on the sky and I shrugged held this man in my poor.
I do not stand on kitsch-romance, but the fascination of the moment should be a man. I held her, nothing more, in my arms firmly. It was pitch dark and the forest park appeared on the way back as the deepest. I must confess that I was afraid.
I wore them. anyway it is clear that I have assumed the male part and the temptation was to make a clic to-man simply alluring. "Canst thou not take me! I can do it! Can you tell me .. non!" and I could not.
I stood there, grinning ear to both the darkness visible because of not happiness. there is no love. It is pure curiosity and temptation, enticement, even if the word may not exist.
(50meters enough enticement to bring it back to sell the rest)
she was afraid, I'm not. What am I to be afraid. since the matter with the people that I loved broke up, I'm much more sober. I have no fear that it is widening between us, I mean between me and supported, as it has them.
it would be quite normal and I would take it. anyway I think I would cope mitlerweile everything. This is to cope with a pure common thing. you can still be happy. the ability to, I will never lose. which points can be when it's raining and you hear good music, for example. no matter what else happens. one can be happy when you dance or read a good book when you lie in the sun or gaze at the stars when a nice man hugs at night or swimming in a lake, and every laugh is a real piece of luck. Of what should I be afraid?
but I know this feeling of fear to a human. It's something I used to versüprt too. strange that shcon with 17 as old can be, how I am, without wanting to specify. I'm a child's head and prepared to make any stupid, I am not sensible, but otherwise I'm very old. much older than her years, with its 19th
I could never hurt her. there are people who are fragile and so it is. So I say that everything is ok, that will not go broke between us. that there is no reason to do so. and I lie. because everything that can go wrong and the reasons are almost infinite in number. Apart from that, we are fundamentally different and while it has found me in her first love, I see it as a man with whom I feel connected, but not one to whom I am bound. there is a big difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment