Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Striped Tank Top Boobs

want to get lost - wanderlust

this world is so incredibly small, or I'm just been here too long.
it feels as if kännte (conj of "I know;)) and everything I like there to discover anything new. of course there are so many places where I've never been, but her own support of them I know the pictures and the sounds already on the media. It was fortunate that there is no odor transfer. it draws me away from here, no matter where, but it changed nothing, I would be away from here. but ultimately everything is the same no matter where human is. the beauty of the glacier or the lush green of the rainforest, the lost rock in the pale green of the Scottish highlands or the bubbling geysers of Iceland - would sooner or later her fascination evaporates and thus also the possibility at all to long for something. negated by this assurance, the actual need for foreign as well. what remains is the vague see examined to lose. get lost. If I Only Knew wodrin since everything meaningless, small, yes void appears. the musi gives refuge a short, with lucky man loses a few seconds, a minute into what I can only describe as "large". something away from this little world that I call it so, even if it is certainly too large them to travel in a human life entirely.
but somehow it is also the music, which the longing to lose even more enlarged, it makes me a little glimpse of what there is outside the "small world" needs. As a child I had the ability to me in the game to lose, in worlds that up. this is very different from reading a book or movie watching. the latter is distraction, not lost. the ability to immerse themselves in their own world, I have not lost, but to go, lost it and to feel it as something new and exciting ...- value.
I am not dissatisfied with my life. only the conceptual denied me to call me so. I would un_zufrieden, it would also give a state of satisfaction, at least in theory, just the opposite of dissatisfaction. satisfied without the negative prefix "un". I can not imagine my life where I would be satisfied, so I'm not dissatisfied. "I do not know if one understands me, people."
some people may argue that it is possible this feeling that I'm looking for are (get lost) in love. believed in this man, this could apply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment