Tuesday, August 8, 2006

At&t Iphone Setting Monterola Bluetooth

it sucks.

I consider that nothing matters and I see no real sense in my life.

a reflexion which is entirely justified.

I think about that tomorrow, I still my everyday life even with vlt will live fun.

I wonder who has determined that it is "healthy", this live, whose useful No one has found a clear, everyday life with fun and determined who has that "sick" is to recognize that it makes no sense, and from this sequence to do anything.

why it is treated with medications when a man with a clear mind to come to the realization that everything in principle is not important?

praise the logic why the scientists, however, fight back, however, they applied consistently, but condemn these people as sick?

why are substances that act on the man so that he ceases to think in depth and instead looks forward to his primitive existence as well?

it sucks, that has been set, consistently thinking people are sick.

I do not need to continue medication and no therapy to be brought to my small-living-daily grind. I've been doing on its own, but please, do not force you to even lie and say I saw a sense in all this.

who you are, that ye presume a thinking man to be condemned as sick?



no, I'm not in this specific situation. do not worry. keep to myself for I do not even sick, at least for me, no one wanted to deal with. which is probably because of the fact that my thoughts of caution and do not impart to just keep living.

I encourage me about it on how many are issued and other people will endure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment