Thursday, January 6, 2011

Conchos Pendants For Jewelry

to swearing and vomiting

I could puke real!
It's so great when you have a private bank by the hand, is not it?

Now I have my mother sometimes 'borrow' back 300 euros (with a view daruaf that I never get the money back) because something is in her car and she can not handle their money! No, rather we are for everything from private pleasure!
And I would lend her anything, she could be the car not repair and do not drive to work and thus would be terminated and who would be guilty?

So I have a fucking choice!

I work hard so the whole month of inventory destroyed for nothing, nothing!


If I had known this before, I would have bought this month NOT an iPhone, yet I was driven to the Koreans, nor I would have gone with my colleagues Tuesday expensive to eat Ludwigshof. Now you can really put me back because the money versäuft their regulars ....


This is not to laugh ... this is like crying ... and Vomit ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment