Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mount And Blade Xp Chart

Kim Nam-Gil / 김남길

One thing I like about him ... his fans that he always called his family members ... ^ ^ '
a little sunshine into the dark cave ... He wrote yesterday, a short message to his "family"



KIM NAM GIL'S NEW YEAR MESSAGE to fans (January 1, 2011) by Kim Nam-gil
(Bidam): Philippines, Sunday, 2 January 2011 at 20:38

I love my family ...

First, to begin my greetings, Happy New Year ... long time no message so I do find it so awkward. keke. ~ ~





Here is my space, our space, right? ... Keke .. far too long It's really weird ... They're going to see this ....





Did you eat a lot of rice cake? And once i saw a kid ate a rice cake who is only one year old in order for him to grow faster. I want to eat quickly, being brother to my friends they wanted to know how much I ate a lot..then I think the rice cake soup, really.





Ha ha ha ha ha .. don't you remember this? Only I had ah ... Well ... Well ... Ahem ... but how will this sad topic end?





Sour nose suddenly become very serious ... .. Oh the innocence may be ... .. I was too far away from it has been unable to recover. ... Looking back ... I did not find the footprints of childhood innocence through the ... footprints too much ... because I instinctively know ... these times it is irreversible. ... how? my family ...?





Recently I like it ... Happy New Year, to have regards to health and the like, before I was blessed to hear words from others, I want to do it. So it always someone else to care with regards to others For this .... share the happiness, it would be like the Happy viruses can spread even further?





I seem to have thought so ... Today is the first day of New Year, it would be more pleasant topic to talk about it ....?? Oh hey hey as I said, our family will regret for the passage of time, there will be fascination with it ..? not the people ...??





I'm doing really crazy, no regrets, have been very good ~ ~ ~ ~? Show of hands??? Well ... .. my fans are not that much. not bad, but we are still a family ..hehe





Even better is this obsession you must have it ... This year we remember the past ... to minimize the time will make people feel sad, so how to spend a year? Be mature, to get a little too deep, then a more careful way of doing things, but also support and encourage honestly ... when you free yourself to look back ... look at the first stop here !!!!! Do not look back too soon!! Oh get the idea ... that day will I always come back ..to Let your smile ... in a year from now promise me to spend this year to wait for me. well over a year now, can you?





My father did not say anything in here but he is telling me not to doze off at the back and do something else!!! But i am not beaten now.





Corporal punishment in schools is prohibited and now routinely banned at home. But my dad is even better to teach me. But Hey are my children supposed to hear a good home schooling !! why not?

Ha ha ha ha I suddenly think about the idea of the "head master one", that is it .... Ha ha ha ( I presume he is imagining himself as a teacher here since he post some pieces of advice from the above paragraph. LOL~l)





I wish you health, happiness, my dear family members.



ORIGINAL MESSAGE from http://cafe.daum.net/kimnamgil81



love to my family .... First, Happy New Year to begin with

afraid ... for a long time to write my story ... Why is it so awkward to do so ... keke

Here is my space, our space, right? ... Keke It's really weird .. very long time ... They're going to see this flick .... They ate a lot of

kuk? .. And I saw in the past, when a child would eat rice cake ... eat a live burn at the age of malttaemune ㅋ ㅋ

quickly wanted to eat, to my friends Being caught by brother and how much I want to eat ... then I think what you really .. They remember that .. hahahahaha

eopna? There's only me ... ahem ... cough .. but why ... ahryeonhameuro approaching the end of the story could come

... ... sukyeonhaeji nose while the two jjinghaeji .. haha .. .. Then again, maybe the purity and can not come back far enough .... wabeorin

look back, I can not find the innocence of childhood, so they lined the tracks ... I could never turn back time, I instinctively know

How about it because .... disintegrated? We are family ...? I nanmalyiya ... ... now I just get a happy New Year greeting the greeting before asking

always healthy to hear that I want to hear those words, I want to do it ... people always chaenggimyeonseo I think a lot of

danyeotdeongeot convey those things ... Happy things that divide, is always happy .. like a virus .... peojilsu away? I think I had them

.. I'm the new year will have a right to talk about bright ....?? Hehe woohehe
As mentioned earlier, we've gone through
family leaves us with lingering regret at the time iteoteulteji things ..? Not they?

I'm really mad, no regrets Now ~ ~ ~ ~ Al lived? Hand?? Yeah ... I'm a few people ... not bad .. but we are family ㅋ ㅋ

people who did so without regret would be that stupid ... We did come a year old and thinking back then

most saddening thing is to reduce the harm that makes you what about one? A little bit more mature, a little bit more Think deeply and act more carefully but always honest

to praise himself for a moment when I saw ... freely back !!!!! Do not look back too much earlier in the day! ㅋ ㅋalatji

then it would come back, then When I look back to laugh Let's promise to come to me ... I work hard to live a year ... is that possible?

say what the answer is no .. .. Dad Lay dozing behind the fuss about doing crazy! Re not beaten now and ... Prohibit corporal punishment in schools routinely

Now banned in schools, even better at home as a father to teach me the rod and family wherever you go .... ㅋ ㅋ we're supposed to talk about home schooling well received! Angeurya? Master Du

keuhahaha suddenly all of a sudden think the word is out .... LOL

늘 건강 하고 행복 하길 우리 사랑 하는 식구들 ....





(disclaimer: this is a rough translation I made, still to confirm with the KNG Baidu China for their translation, if they can help us out here ^ ^ ~ lyra.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment