Tuesday, October 10, 2006

12 Days Late Negative Pregnancy Test

Subject: Well Who well?

On Saturday evening I am late to A., we had time to work on Sunday afternoon they had to. Yesterday afternoon, she was with me and this morning when I had to work, we have gone together from the house.

you can quickly wiggle their nostrils. And a little bit with the ears.
She has a permanent grin on his face. I also probable.
In the elbow it is very ticklish.
My hair is too short for her hair ties.
your body temperature is at least two degrees higher than mine, her hands are warmer than my belly.
your knee cracks about as loud as my shoulder.

Since the last weekend they (or perhaps both of us?) Thawed a bit more. So much nonsense, tickle estates, shared laughter was not at the beginning, we were not married. Although this physicality - of course! - Is still fraught with a lot of uncertainty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment