Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Free Blueprints For Octogon Picnic Tables

dietzel @ 2006-10-17T15: 06:00

on Saturday in the yard of my grandmother, I could let off steam a bit myself: dead branches from the cherry trees cut a dead lilac vice chops, trimmed a clematis and wisteria properly. The cutting is so fast and Wegsägen, but you have all that stuff then divide so handy for compost corner to bring together, sweep ... in any case a very hard-working day.
Saturday night then to A., that is a very lazy Sunday.

The weather could remain so now that it lifts the spirits considerably.
still work for an hour, then I'm going to have any unhealthy piece of pure draw from the baker, and drink a cup of tea to do so. And turn on a CD from the library - I have borrowed Thelonious Monk (solo!), Daft Punk, Berg: Wozzeck, Sinatra (disappointing, much schmaltzy as I thought) and Brahms: Cello Concertos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment