Saturday, October 28, 2006

How To Write A Wedding Letter To My Wife

dietzel @ 2006-10-28T20: 07:00

So in an hour is likely to ring A. Here. Time to briefly to fire up the computer.

I tripped over my cable modem and have the plug gefetzt final. He was always being patched up already, now he was over it. What I have not noticed: the semi somehow still hanging on the telephone socket plug has held the phone like this to work. Who phoned me but heard the familiar sound, only with me it will not ring. Then I got a text message "Are you on vacation?" I have wanted to call back and realized that my phone does not go ... Well, new cables, everything goes back.

was then also the water connection leak in the kitchen. I thought the dishwasher was broken, because it was dripping out down there, luckily it was just a seal in an accessible position. But what these little things right afterwards go for a while!


own design, a frosted glass plate suspended from the ceiling, behind four 25-watt bulbs. It took a while to keep in my crumbly, the old ceiling.


Lampe.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment