Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blueprint For Beer Pong Table

gerbils

sweet so they are - there are goblins! Today I

our gerbil luxury redesigned enclosure, and then I wanted to put the gerbils back into the enclosure. The last mouse was very good on my hand and sniffed at me (they seemed quite tame). Then she bit me in the lower part of my middle finger until it good bleeding. Perhaps
smelled my hand still good for food. Or they just wanted to gnaw. Out of fear or aggression, but she did not know why I have not equally disturbed. Well, now containing a piece missing from my finger. With my headache / migraine is already in my care ...

Small Declaration on Race mouse ...
In the gerbil clan family members recognized the smell. All that strange smell is not to the family unit and is being fought. Not for nothing is the Greek-Latin name for the Mongolian gerbil 'Meriones unguiculatus' was 'warrior with claws' means.



0 comments:

Post a Comment