Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fred Meyer Application

christmas ...

If no consumer hard ...

but one of peace ...

it is better to live in reconciliation? God, I can not bear this In enemies.
It makes me sick. Right physically ill.

And no, I'm not talking about the person you might think straight.
I have this very general. I certainly do not wear rose-colored glasses, but I would like to try to be a little warm ...
If I am to give an example ... I like M. somehow, even though I seldom say anything good about it and I usually really annoying.
may actually I also T. Not only because extinction and feelings that were once very much not, perhaps, by frustration and disappointment are lost in the fog, but do not disappear.

I need no Christmas to remember.
But there are days when I feel so terribly alone and realize that there is no one to tell me I now can talk about what really hurts me and charged me really. No one.
me to cry in front of my misery.

And the migraine does and has no end ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment