Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Home Made Cheshire Cat Costume

work and night

Yesterday was very uncomfortable for me.

It started when I woke up because I choked me. I had such a strong nose bleeds, that I would even sleep in almost suffocated. So, I'll be right in the morning went to the doctor and was therefore too late for a doctor. The reason probably lies in my migraine tablets, which are indeed extremely blood thinning ... well, I must still take each day. But this week I had 3 times a nosebleed ... sigh ...

Well, like I was probably then also beautiful migraine ... which went all day and night away either. Accordingly, unpleasant work, and a visit to my father was on the evening with my sister. Although they were all very nice, but it was just exhausting.
Oh, I'm looking for but must accompany my sister, my father for 2 weeks after San Francisco. Which reminds me, as I learned as a child to Montana. Only when I was 11 and Kiki is now 18th Still, better late than never. Also what brings me from Chinatown with \u0026lt;3

So, I'm going to work ... but my migraine is still there ... sigh ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment